Monday, June 15, 2009

Anyone Listening?

This is my blog so I guess I'll just type whatever comes to mind.... I'm watching Pride and Prejudice on Oxygen right now..God I love everything about the ambiance of the 18th century..The clothes, the decor, the language.. I wish I could live in those times for a week or two.. In other news..Megan Fox is so fucking gorgeous..I look at her trying to find a flaw and I seriously can't. It's annoying.. I guess a flaw is that she's in the movie Transformers? I guess I would be too given the chance..Ugh whatever. I start class tomorrow..I'm kind of glad if you can believe it. I've been so bored. There's only so many Pet Stores to go to and TV shows you can watch during the day. Columbus, GA blows. BLOWS. On a more positive note..I know how to create world peace...I figured it out. Everyone should take hot showers in the dark. It literally melts the stress away. Hmmm what else..I need a vacation from being so bored. Fiji, New Zealand, Italy, or Hawaii.. Who's gonna take me? On friday I want to go to the movies to see The Proposal, and Year One, and maybe another one..I like doing that. 3 for the price of 1. WTF is Madea Goes To Jail? Who the hell would go see that? Black movies are not funny. At all. Sorry if that's racist. Actually I take that back. I saw ONE that was funny. "I think I Love My Wife." starring Chris Rock. That shit was funny. But he's my favorite comedian so that's probably why. I'm kind of random i've been told. I've been wearing my thigh high pantyhose around the house with boxers on for 3 days.. I went to a pet store in Alabama today but it was closed. Closed on Mondays!? WTF. It was ok though because I didn't even want to go anyway. I've never been so worthless in my life.. I can't wait to move to Fl so I can be normal again.. Work out, go to the mall, walk around places..I went to see an indoor football game the other night and I wanted to leave my car there and have Gina's BF take me home..But the security guard told me that when I get back to my car, all that will be left of it will be the frame. The blacks will steal the tires, rims, and use my sunroof as a diningroom table. I couldn't believe it. Like, get a fucking job you worthless food stamp lazies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening Kassy...lol you haven't updated this so I already know you think it's gay..lol How is that microbiology class? I'm actually going to write a little something right now for the first time in like 3 weeks on my blog lolol

    ReplyDelete