Sunday, June 14, 2009

FML on Sundays

I was so fucking bored today. . Here's what my piece of shit day consisted of.

- Woke up at 10:30
- Went to Dunkin Donuts with Gina in her boyfriend's pimped out Lancer with a Radar Detector. Ate a doughnut for the first time in about a year. Felt bad about myself afterwords.
- Filled a bowl up with ice and water. Went into Gina's bathroom while she was in the shower and poured it on her.
- Had a 4 hour long ping pong tournament in Gina's carport. (In knee high striped socks and slippers)
- Lost every mother fucking game.
- Went to the mall and didn't buy anything.The only thing I wanted was ChikFilA. It is Sunday. It is closed. I don't get it. Most of the employees are probably Jehova's Witness anyway.
- Gave my best friend 16 grinded up ExLax pills in her strawberry smoothie. Then she ate at Outback.
- Felt bad about giving her the ExLax pills...But not that bad.
- Played more ping pong. Still didn't win.
- Ate chicken and rice and a sweet potato.
- Played more ping pong. This time with an orange ball. It was dark out. That's why I lost.
- PLAYED MANCALA. The wood game with the jewels that I haven't played since I was 12.
- Played Egyptian RatScrew and Rock Paper Scissors with Gina.
- Ate Toasted Marshmellow and Buttered Popcorn jelly beans.


P.S. If I see the Star Trek, Terminator, or Transformers II trailors one more time, I'm going to have my uncle Kenny drop me into a vat of nail polish remover.

1 comment:

  1. LOL your first two posts are really really funny and nothing I read even surprised me..lol I'll try and make my blog more interesting for you, I know if you aren't a HUGE football fan my blog isn't very appealing..at all. lol k ttyl Kassy..:)

    ReplyDelete